Thursday, March 8, 2018

the spring cleaning

Not everyday is a great day. As much as you want it to be, it just isn't. That's real life. I am not saying I had a bad day. In fact, I'd have to really think hard and long to remember if I ever had any in a while.

But saying everyday is a great day is just a bit too far fetched for me. Today was an OK day. It's been 8 days without any social network activity, today I logged into Instagram via website and not through the app (because I uninstalled it), not because of gian on anything, it was only because I wanted to message a friend and I don't have her phone number, so I had to message her via IG.

I would say I did a lot of work done since I logged myself out of IG. I managed to do some filing today, I gave away some old clothes of the kids, I am slowly doing my annual Spring cleaning, since spring really is coming, so we need to change to old boring winter clothes and bring out the bright colored clothes out.

At times, I do picture myself having completed my novel, even though sometimes I feel like omg are you for real. Well, whatever it is, just keep swimming.

This is me, flexing my brain muscles. (I am gonna try to spend 15 mins blogging before I do my actual writing.)

till then. (She said to no one is reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment