Friday, March 9, 2018

the 2016 feeling

It kinda feels like I am back in 2016. About 12 years ago (omg has  it been that long?), I pursued my Msc in Statistics and I am almost everynight on my laptop doing work, my thesis, research, sometimes online chatting with my long distant boyfriend (right now husband), while listening to music (Snow Patrol was a hit back then) and blogging. I would do this almost every night before I go to bed. And I blogged a lot. Tapi idak le glemer macam vivy yusof (hahaha).

When I look back, my life was pretty simple. Still is though. But whatever I have, I am thankful. I guess I it doesn't take much to make me happy.

alhamdulillah I feel like slowly I am getting thing together. I try my best to keep up with the routine, try my best to be consistent, although not everyday that I achieve my target, there are days that are average, but I guess sometimes it's ok not to reach you target. As long as you keep on moving, and keep moving forward.

I am still with my block everything for 20 minutes rule. And I can only do this after everyone is asleep. If not, I cannot even get 10 seconds by myself hahaha

so enough of muscle flexing. Time to get down to the real stuff.. writing.. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment