Sunday, April 19, 2020

Disconnected

I feel so disconnected with myself. There’s a Pandemic going on right now and at the point that I am writing this I feel like I kinda hate everything. This does not happen often. I am by default a very positive person. But what is up with myself lately? Period? hormones? The big D word? DEPRESSION. I don’t know. Maybe I do have it, maybe I don’t. I try not to think about it that much. But one thing for sure is that I have lost all the positive energy. I decided to deactivate my Instagram account for a while because I hate myself. I hate looking at all those positive quotes and writing, it’s like I don’t even know who that person is. I just wanna stay like this, for a while. Till I return to my old self.

Until then, I just need to be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment